Drupaldelphia is an annual camp held in Philadelphia for the open source content management platform, Drupal. The event attracts developers, site-builders, content administrators, designers, and anyone interested in using Drupal in their organization or upcoming project.
In 2018, Drupaldelphia was excited to be part of Philly Tech Week 2018 presented by Comcast!
Thank you to all our sponsors, presenters, and participants!
Check out our post-event media:
recordings of sessions to the Drupaldelphia YouTube channel.
photos from the event to the Drupaldelphia's Flickr Album. (If you took some photos and think they are worthy of being added to the official event photo album, send/share originals directly to email@example.com for review and posting!)
Learn about and attend the Greater Philadelphia Drupal Monthly Meetup!
Below are some Quick Links for the 2018 event:
- Tickets: Tickets are still available via TicketLeap. Use Coupon Code DrupalCountdown to save 10% through Thursday night!
- Venue: Hussian College of Art at 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Schedule/Sessions: General registration opening at 8, keynote kicking off at about 8:45, and last sessions wrapping up by 5:00
- BoFs & Sprints: Lead a BoF or code sprint! Post your topics on the whiteboards in the nook by the coding lounge, we'll post updates to the site hourly throughout the day.
- Keynote: If you missed out on DrupalCon Nashville, we've got you covered at Drupaldelphia! Our lightning keynotes will feature 4 panelists providing perspectives from spearheading new technologies with Drupal to leading project/product management teams, operating a digital agency, and paving the academic landscape to keep up with digital technologies! Panelists and moderator will highlight takeaways from the Driesnote and summarize the future of the digital web landscape from their perspectives!
- Lunch: Check out the awesome menu of lunch options, provided by LocalStove; or explore some alternative local dining options.
- Sponsors: Drupaldelphia would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors. Be sure to visit their representatives at the event to learn more about how you can help their efforts in bolstering the Drupal community.
- Videos: Drupaldelphia sessions will be recorded and posted to our new YouTube Channel this year. Be sure to subscribe!
- PhillyTechWeek 2018 Kickoff Festival: In lieu of a Drupaldelphia afterparty, we encourage everyone to take part in the PTW Kickoff Festival. Swag, food & drink, live entertainment!