Drupaldelphia is back in 2020 as CMS Philly!
- Call for sessions now open through March 30, 2020!
- Call for sponsors!
- Tickets now available for our online virtual event!
Get all the details at CMS Philly!
Thanks for another great Drupaldelphia!
Be sure to fill out our post-event survey to let us know what you enjoyed and would like improved!
Congratulations to Jeremy Profitt of American Bible Society and Ryan Johnson of Blue Cadet for winning a 1-year subscription to !
Recorded presentations are now available/linked on the schedule page and session detail pages, as well as on our event page at Drupal.tv. You can also see recorded presentations from 2019 and 2018 on our YouTube channel.
Thanks to again to all our sponsors, speakers, and participants for sharing their knowledge!
Remember to mark a hold on your calendar for Drupaldelphia and Philly Tech Week 2020 during the last week of April and first week of May in 2020.
Drupaldelphia, part of Philly Tech Week 2019 presented by Comcast, is an annual camp held in Philadelphia for the open source content management platform, Drupal. The event attracts developers, site-builders, content administrators, designers, and anyone interested in using Drupal in their organization or upcoming project.
~ Raffle & Doorprizes for attendees!
Two lucky attendees will win a year-long subscription to . Will it be you? Winners will be announced during closing remarks and on twitter.
~ Labs & Workshops!
New to Drupaldelphia this year, our labs and workshops are chances to have one-on-one or small group consultation and/or training.
- Drupal/Composer help desk - devs will be on hand to help people install, troubleshoot, etc. [All Day]
- Community Give Back - contributors will help people make their first contribution - whether it be a commit, resolution/answer to a question, or improving existing documentation (within an hour). If you haven't already, we'll help you sign up/register for a Drupal.org and/or Stack Exchange profile. [All Day]
- Accessibility Lab - get a cursory accessibility scan/review of your site; learn how to interpret the findings and identify possible fixes. [Afternoon].
- Career Launch & Migrate 1-on-1 workshops - even if you're not actively looking, take advantage of polishing up your resume, having it reviewed, and talk about common interview questions/strategies for that eventual next move! Speak to recruiters and hiring managers about your career aspirations, without the guilt of pursuing an actual job interview. [All Day]
~ After Party:
#PTW19's Signature Event may be at capacity/sold out, but Drupaldelphia's unofficial after party is not! Join @Zivtech @getPantheon for drinks and light bites after Drupaldelphia 2019 at City Tap House Logan Square [ @citytaplogan] from 5:30-7:30 PM. Pre-registration is recommended to ensure seating. Register here.
You might also be interested in: