One of the key mantras in the Drupal is “there is a module for that, ” and Webform is the module for building forms for Drupal 8.
This session is going to serve as a playful exploration of the features and functionality provided by the Webform module using the “There is a this for that” approach to address requirements and solve common problems people face when building forms.
The goal of the session is to introduce people new to Drupal to the Webform module for Drupal 8, while simultaneously showing current users of the Webform module for Drupal 8 (and 7) what is possible with the latest and greatest release of the Webform module.
This session will include live demos showing how to manage and build rich applications using the Webform module.
- There is webform for that
- There are examples for that
- There are templates for that
- There are elements for that
- There is a handler for that
- There are settings for that
- There is a configuration for that
- There are webform blocks for that
- There are webform nodes for that
- There are add-ons for that
- There is help for that
Basic understanding of Drupal and forms.