When it comes to grueling but necessary site tasks (such as long forms), how do we keep users from feeling annoyed throughout the process?
By mapping out each user type’s mood throughout a journey, we gain a greater perspective of where pain points are, and how to minimize them. We will look at examples, such as multi-page request forms and shopping cart check outs, to see where we can mitigate stress-inducing tasks for our users.
In this session, we’ll go over:
- How to establish personality-based goals
- How to identify mood-shifting actions
- Methods for alleviating unavoidable pain points
- Ways to make constant mood-driven decisions
- Implementation using node add/edit forms, commerce, and the form API