Sessions catering to audiences with experience levels ranging from novice to expert are welcome. Types of sessions sought include:
- DevOps and Automation tools for open source, php, and front-end development teams
- Performance and Security considerations and enhancements for headless applications and Drupal-specific websites
- Object oriented PHP, preferably Symfony oriented
- PHP development tools, debugging tools, unit testing
- Contributing, maintaining, and managing composer packages
- Front End Development and rapid prototyping
- Back End Development for Drupal
- Case studies and technical approaches to Drupal 8 applications and websites
- Sitebuilding as it applies to UX Strategies and improved content management/navigation
- Maintenance and upgrade considerations for legacy Drupal websites.
- Drupal website administration tips
To propose a session:
Once logged in, continue to the
Throughout the process, instructions for submitting your session proposal are presented in the right-hand sidebar to desktop and laptop users.
Got a question about what to pitch and present? Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions about sessions.