Drupaldelphia is an annual camp held in Philadelphia for the open source content management platform, DRUPAL. The event attracts developers, site-builders, content administrators, designers, and anyone interested in using Drupal in their organization or upcoming project. This spring, it will be hosted at Hussian College of Art at 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130 with registration opening around 8, keynote kicking off at about 8:30, and last sessions wrapping up by 4:30. Visit this page for detailed information on THE VENUE.
This year, Drupaldelphia is excited to be part of PHILLY TECH WEEK 2018 presented by Comcast!
In order to broaden technical topics for 2018, our Call for Sessions is expanding our scope. We are proud to be featuring sessions on a variety of topics on Drupal, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, and related interests:
- Back-end Drupal development
- Front-end Drupal development, and User Experience
- Team and Project Management approaches to streamline tasks including Agile and scrum talks (thanks to AGILE PHILLY!)
- Drupal 8 Case Studies, Business & Strategy for sharing experiences and best practices
- Site Building for content creators, editors, and publishers
If you missed out on DrupalCon Nashville, we've got you covered at Drupaldelphia! Our lightning keynotes will feature 4 panelists providing perspectives from spearheading new technologies with Drupal to leading project/product management teams, operating a digital agency, and paving the academic landscape to keep up with digital technologies! Panelists and moderator will highlight takeaways from the Driesnote and summarize the future of the digital web landscape from their perspectives!
To see the session schedule, checkout out the SESSION SCHEDULE page.
To peruse the menu, visit THE FOOD page.
Like all Drupal Camps, we are always in need of volunteers to help make this event a success!
- If you're interested in helping plan this year's event, signup HERE.
- Be sure to visit their representatives at the event to learn more about how you can help their efforts in bolstering the Drupal community.
Tickets are on sale now (via TicketLeap). BUY YOURS TODAY!