Drupaldelphia is an annual camp held in Philadelphia for the open source content management platform, DRUPAL. The event attracts developers, site-builders, content administrators, designers, and anyone interested in using Drupal in their organization or upcoming project. This spring, it will once again be hosted at Hussian College of Art/Harrisburg University at 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130 with registration opening around 8, opening remarks around 8:45, and last sessions wrapping up by 5:00. Visit this page for detailed information on THE VENUE.
This year, Drupaldelphia is excited to be part of PHILLY TECH WEEK 2019 presented by Comcast!
In order to broaden technical topics for 2019, our Call for Sessions is expanding in scope. We are proud to be featuring sessions on a variety of topics on Drupal, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, and related interests:
- Back-end Drupal development
- Front-end Drupal development, and User Experience
- Team and Project Management approaches to streamline tasks including Agile and scrum talks (thanks to AGILE PHILLY!)
- Drupal 8 Case Studies, Business & Strategy for sharing experiences and best practices
- Site Building for content creators, editors, and publishers
If you miss out on DrupalCon Seattle, we'll have you covered at Drupaldelphia!
Like all Drupal Camps, we are always in need of volunteers to help make this event a success!
- If you're interested in helping plan this year's event, signup HERE.
Drupaldelphia would not be possible without the generous support of our SPONSORS.
- Be sure to visit their representatives at the event to learn more about how you can help their efforts in bolstering the Drupal community.
Tickets for Drupaldelphia 2019 and other PTW2019 events are available via EventBrite.